Aruba Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Aruba Forum
the One Happy Bulletin Board!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have put a question to the Aruba bulletin board, you can choose to be notified via email when a reply has been posted. If you want, you can upload a picture of yourself, or any other (decent!) picture you choose from your own computer. If you want to check other Aruba bulletin board member's opinions about a certain question, you can start your own poll. You can also send another member a personal message (PM).
All you need to do is register. As a registered member you can use the features mentioned above and many others. We hope you have fun and hope to see you often on our Aruba Bulletin Board.

Join us on Facebook

Various Aruba Pics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SanNic44
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Various Aruba Pics Reply with quote

I've uploaded some Aruba pics to my blog so as not to crowd up the storage space on the message board. I have Charlie's Bar, a sunset, and many, many more on the way. They're at www.bentpage.wordpress.com.
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos and I enjoyed the reading, too. You'll have to give me a guided tour through San Nicolas some day! Wink

I also don't understand why Aruba doesn't use windmills either. We saw a ton of them in Holland and we even use them here in southwestern Minnesota where it's flat and windy.

Playa del Carmen, MX - March 2017
34th trip to Aruba - May 2017
Munich, Salzburg, Prague - June/July 2017
35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018
SanNic44
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy,

Thanks for the kudos. Today and maybe tonight I'll put up a few more Aruba shots. Then I may dodge back to Spain. Sorry, not relevant to this board, except.... there is that flight from Madrid to Aruba so there's a connection.

Any time you want a tour through San Nicolaaaas, day or night, just let me know. An Island Away is an inside look at the good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly there. A good primer on what to expect.

Anyway, talk to you soon. Keep an eye on the blog for more Aruba pics. I'll be on-island in a few weeks and posting them most every day. Isn't blogging the greatest? Like writing a book but without an editor pounding on you about plot, character development, and it being too LONG.

SanNic44
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that I'm on the island, I've started to update the blog, sometimes three posts per day. Many more photos up and more coming. Trying to keep it diversified with info that will supplement and answer questions.

Take a look and enjoy.

SanNic44
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blog is now updated to include some hotels and the Flying Fishbone and some local joints. Will be continuing while I'm here on the island.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read it daily and love it! Thanks SanNic!
SanNic44
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My blog is back on track. Posted a video of the flying approach to the island. Will be updating more during my current stay.

Enjoy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> Aruba Pictures All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: