Aruba Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Aruba Forum
the One Happy Bulletin Board!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have put a question to the Aruba bulletin board, you can choose to be notified via email when a reply has been posted. If you want, you can upload a picture of yourself, or any other (decent!) picture you choose from your own computer. If you want to check other Aruba bulletin board member's opinions about a certain question, you can start your own poll. You can also send another member a personal message (PM).
All you need to do is register. As a registered member you can use the features mentioned above and many others. We hope you have fun and hope to see you often on our Aruba Bulletin Board.

Join us on Facebook

Bulletin Board Parties - Every Monday!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> I'll be in Aruba...Anybody else?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xcptnl
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Nov 27-Dec 4 Reply with quote

We will be there the week noted above and will try to wander down to the BB Party that Monday (11/29??). I think the last time it was just us Sad

St Paul Ray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I will be at the party Oct. 25th! I have to laugh, Amy said this was the 1st offical party (several years ago) and that I would lead the charge! We were the only people there, but Amy from the Amsterdam met us with drinks and a tour of the Manor. We had a blast!
Every year since then, there have been several, to as many as 25 people. Have fun your party and if it's two, you're still in Aruba.
Ray
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

St Paul Ray wrote:
My wife and I will be at the party Oct. 25th! I have to laugh, Amy said this was the 1st offical party (several years ago) and that I would lead the charge! We were the only people there, but Amy from the Amsterdam met us with drinks and a tour of the Manor. We had a blast!
Every year since then, there have been several, to as many as 25 people. Have fun your party and if it's two, you're still in Aruba.
Ray

It always has to start somewhere, right? Wink

We've also been to some where it was just us and another couple and then others where over 20 people showed up. Doesn't matter though...the drinks are cold and the sunset is free! Cool

Playa del Carmen, MX - March 2017
34th trip to Aruba - May 2017
Munich, Salzburg, Prague - June/July 2017
35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018
arubaburgh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

Please allow me to apologize up front. I am brand new to contributing to this great, and informative, blog. I'm not even sure if I'm doing it correctly. My girlfriend and I will return to Aruba for our 2nd trip, May 2-11. We have learned so much from all of the experts like Amy, Arubalisa, and Tom and Stanley. We will be staying at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club, May 2nd Thru 9th, and then checking into the AMBR 5/9-5/11. We will definately be at Happy Hour Monday 5/9/11 @ AMBR. 32 days and counting...can't wait!
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arubaburgh wrote:
Hello everybody,

Please allow me to apologize up front. I am brand new to contributing to this great, and informative, blog. I'm not even sure if I'm doing it correctly. My girlfriend and I will return to Aruba for our 2nd trip, May 2-11. We have learned so much from all of the experts like Amy, Arubalisa, and Tom and Stanley. We will be staying at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club, May 2nd Thru 9th, and then checking into the AMBR 5/9-5/11. We will definately be at Happy Hour Monday 5/9/11 @ AMBR. 32 days and counting...can't wait!

Welcome and congrats on your upcoming trip! We'll miss the BB party on the 9th since we don't arrive until the 10th....but maybe we'll see you at happy hour at Amsterdam Manor on the day we arrive! Cool

Cheers! Very Happy

arubaburgh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy,

We would love to meet you guys on the 10th for a drink at happy hour. As it will be our last night in "paradise", we will be having dinner at Passions thanks to the great insight provided by you and other Aruba experts.
chouth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: On Island July 24-31 2011 Reply with quote

Hi, I will be on the island for my first time in July. My husband and I along with our kids (Zack 20, Michaela 15) would love to meet up with some people to get tips and ideas.
Christine Very Happy
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: On Island July 24-31 2011 Reply with quote

chouth wrote:
Hi, I will be on the island for my first time in July. My husband and I along with our kids (Zack 20, Michaela 15) would love to meet up with some people to get tips and ideas.
Christine Very Happy

Hi Christine! Welcome and congrats on your first trip to Aruba! Feel free to ask questions on the board before your trip. Lots of people here ready, willing, and able to help. Very Happy

Starrguy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello......im new to this Forum and wanted to see who was going to be in aruba anytime during our stay. This our first trip to aruba and cant wait to get there. Will be in aruba from the 5 - 11 of may 2011 and staying at the Marriott Ocean Club. WOuld really appreciate some insider info on the resort and what are some must do's in aruba for this time of year.

This also seems like a good place to make some friends and meet people who will be there at the same time. anyone interested in meeting up for happy hour or dinner?

Thank you in advanced to any and all who reply......

kent
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Christine, Welcome to the board. I will also be in Aruba in July. Where are you staying. Kent Gerber

If you want to go on the #1 tour on Aruba, according to trip advisor!

June 2015 will be trip 47 and Nov 2015 will be 48 trips to Paradise!

Snorkeling at Mangel Halto, day or night, using "bladefish water scooters", reasonable pricing, all equip provided and transport from your resort. Also free pics.Email Kent Gerber at kentgerber@adamswells.com or Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call local: 745-7459 or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com
chouth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Kent Reply with quote

we are staying at Divi Village
Flying in on Sunday afternoon
chouth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: olympus camers Reply with quote

Kent,
Are you the gentleman who recomended the olympus camera? We are looking into it for the trip.
timtruro

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: A Longer Visit Reply with quote

Will try to make one of these. We will be on island Fe3 throug March 30th. We have been visiting Aruba since 1987 but this will be our longest stay ever. We did 15 days at our favorite hotel, Manchebo last December. This time we are in a house with a pool in Santa Cruz. Laughing
Bluesky1000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: A Longer Visit Reply with quote

timtruro wrote:
Will try to make one of these. We will be on island Fe3 throug March 30th. We have been visiting Aruba since 1987 but this will be our longest stay ever. We did 15 days at our favorite hotel, Manchebo last December. This time we are in a house with a pool in Santa Cruz. Laughing

We will be there for the BB Happy Hour on March 19th and possibly the March 26th too. Maybe we'll see you there!
John & Teena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! My wife and I will be at the "Happy Hour" Feb 27 & Mar 5th. Hope to meet some of you there this year. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> I'll be in Aruba...Anybody else? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: