Aruba Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Aruba Forum
the One Happy Bulletin Board!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have put a question to the Aruba bulletin board, you can choose to be notified via email when a reply has been posted. If you want, you can upload a picture of yourself, or any other (decent!) picture you choose from your own computer. If you want to check other Aruba bulletin board member's opinions about a certain question, you can start your own poll. You can also send another member a personal message (PM).
All you need to do is register. As a registered member you can use the features mentioned above and many others. We hope you have fun and hope to see you often on our Aruba Bulletin Board.

Join us on Facebook

ARUBA CELL PHONE RENTAL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROCK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: ARUBA CELL PHONE RENTAL Reply with quote

Who has the best rates, and do they drop the phone off at the a hotel or resort?
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone I know has the used the following company and has been extremely happy with their service. And yes, they will deliver and pick up the phone at your hotel.
http://arubadiscountcell.com/

Playa del Carmen, MX - March 2017
34th trip to Aruba - May 2017
Munich, Salzburg, Prague - June/July 2017
35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018
Klang

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am using that service this week and I am very pleased with it.
Corrine
Aruba Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klang wrote:

Me too!

Having another incredible trip! Met janine and klang at the AM Manager's cocktail party yesterday and today spent the day at the festivities for the Queen! Dinner at Mango and Nikki Beach incredible!
Check in later!

~Amy~®

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corrine wrote:
Klang wrote:

Me too!

Having another incredible trip! Met janine and klang at the AM Manager's cocktail party yesterday and today spent the day at the festivities for the Queen! Dinner at Mango and Nikki Beach incredible!
Check in later!

Hi Corrine! Very Happy Hi Klang! Very Happy
Sounds like you're both having a great time!!

Corrine - I scanned your post and didn't read it well and at first I thought you said you had DINNER with the QUEEN! LOL!! Sounds like alot of fun though with the Queen's arrival and all sorts of fun stuff going on!

Angelina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klang wrote:

last year i rented a cell,can't remember the name,they brought it to the lobby and we had to pick it up there from the man.my daughter called the # back after I called her,she wasn't home at the time I called and she had a huge fee on her US phone bill from Aruba, is that the way it works?If you call no bill,until you use up your minutes but if they call they get a bill?also we had to wait in the lobby for the guy to pick the phone up for awhile and lost time doing what we wanted the day they picked it up.I was wondering if that was the way it works because the ad says free,no rip off maybe I got a rip off phone??LOL
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelina wrote:
Klang wrote:

last year i rented a cell,can't remember the name,they brought it to the lobby and we had to pick it up there from the man.my daughter called the # back after I called her,she wasn't home at the time I called and she had a huge fee on her US phone bill from Aruba, is that the way it works?If you call no bill,until you use up your minutes but if they call they get a bill?also we had to wait in the lobby for the guy to pick the phone up for awhile and lost time doing what we wanted the day they picked it up.I was wondering if that was the way it works because the ad says free,no rip off maybe I got a rip off phone??LOL

The only calls you're getting "free" from any cell phone rental are those calls that are made FROM that phone. Any incoming calls from a U.S. phone will be billed appropriately through that U.S. phone's service provider as an international call since they are the ones making the call.

Corrine
Aruba Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Amy~® wrote:
Corrine wrote:
Klang wrote:

Me too!

Check in later!

Hi Corrine! Very Happy Hi Klang! Very Happy
Sounds like you're both having a great time!!

Corrine - I scanned your post and didn't read it well and at first I thought you said you had DINNER with the QUEEN! LOL!! Sounds like alot of fun though with the Queen's arrival and all sorts of fun stuff going on!

Smile Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: