Aruba Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Aruba Forum
the One Happy Bulletin Board!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have put a question to the Aruba bulletin board, you can choose to be notified via email when a reply has been posted. If you want, you can upload a picture of yourself, or any other (decent!) picture you choose from your own computer. If you want to check other Aruba bulletin board member's opinions about a certain question, you can start your own poll. You can also send another member a personal message (PM).
All you need to do is register. As a registered member you can use the features mentioned above and many others. We hope you have fun and hope to see you often on our Aruba Bulletin Board.

Join us on Facebook

Help for a first timer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrieg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Help for a first timer Reply with quote

This will be my first time to Aruba. We have posiably narrowed down to two places. Their will be the wife and I and our two boys. One is 26 and the other will be 23.
At Costa Linda we can get a two bedroom suite, hopefuly for 1200 to 1400. From owners,is this a resonable price? The resort wanted over 3000. We would be going to resturants. What would be an average daily expense per person? The other place would be the Tamarijn, an all inclusive.Here we would have two rooms. Has anyone stayed at the Tamarijn?
Barrie
Ron B

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Help for a first timer Reply with quote

barrieg wrote:
This will be my first time to Aruba. We have posiably narrowed down to two places. Their will be the wife and I and our two boys. One is 26 and the other will be 23.
At Costa Linda we can get a two bedroom suite, hopefuly for 1200 to 1400. From owners,is this a resonable price? The resort wanted over 3000. We would be going to resturants. What would be an average daily expense per person? The other place would be the Tamarijn, an all inclusive.Here we would have two rooms. Has anyone stayed at the Tamarijn?
Barrie

I have stayed at the Tam before and I will again be there in Jun. You realize they are 2 different resorts. The Tam is all AI and oceanfront which is what I like for this trip. Costa Linda is a TS resort and was one of my finalist on my list of resorts to stay at this year. If you are asking what is better. The 2 bedroom at CL is Bigger than the room at the Tam the price you were quoted is about average and is a good price. But what is your view is it the Pool and Oceanview or Garden ?

If I was going to stay at any TS Resort in Aruba Costa Linda is my Top Choice not even close. I have a dream that one day I will buy a 3 Bedroom Condo from Costa Linda when I am ready to retire Smile . That's not happening yet so I have time to save up. Cool

Hawklords
barrieg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting.Sorry for my disjointed question. I think what we are trying to decide is letting an AI do all the work.Or do it our selves. IE shopping for food for half the meals and finding resturants for the other half. It might be a bit much for a first time, but I think we will go to the Costa Linda. Again thank you for your reply.
Ron B

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barrieg wrote:
Thanks for posting.Sorry for my disjointed question. I think what we are trying to decide is letting an AI do all the work.Or do it our selves. IE shopping for food for half the meals and finding resturants for the other half. It might be a bit much for a first time, but I think we will go to the Costa Linda. Again thank you for your reply.

No Problem. You really could not make a bad choice if you chose the Tam. They are both very good resorts. Being a person who loves staying in the Low Rise area pretty much all the resorts in this area are good. Cool

Hawklords
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: