Aruba Bulletin Board

Welcome to the Aruba Forum
the One Happy Bulletin Board!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you have put a question to the Aruba bulletin board, you can choose to be notified via email when a reply has been posted. If you want, you can upload a picture of yourself, or any other (decent!) picture you choose from your own computer. If you want to check other Aruba bulletin board member's opinions about a certain question, you can start your own poll. You can also send another member a personal message (PM).
All you need to do is register. As a registered member you can use the features mentioned above and many others. We hope you have fun and hope to see you often on our Aruba Bulletin Board.

Join us on Facebook

In Aruba right now!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
macylane4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: In Aruba right now! Reply with quote

Hey everybody...I'm in Aruba right now, and kind of depressed...this is our first trip here, and we have had heavy rain everyday Sad We went to the natural pool yesterday...HOLY COW that is rough terrain to get back there! It was really choppy, so we didn't get in. Hoping for the rest of the week to be better. Oh and BTW Madame Jannette was AWESOME food! I can't say we've had any bad food in Aruba so far!
Please pray for the rain to stay away!!
~Amy~®

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending sunny thoughts your way! Hope the rest of your trip is nice and sunny! Cool

Playa del Carmen, MX - March 2017
34th trip to Aruba - May 2017
Munich, Salzburg, Prague - June/July 2017
35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018
Corrine
Aruba Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Amy~® wrote:
Sending sunny thoughts your way! Hope the rest of your trip is nice and sunny! Cool

Me too!

yaofeng
Aruba Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rained each of the last three days, for about an hour each or less. But the rain was very intense it left many puddles. Tis the season. There is nothing you can do about it. I expect it to gradually get worse. By January a portion of the road by Baby Beach will be flooded. It was so this January. The road is dry when I did my five miles every mrning.

There is bright sunshine outside right now, as I expect it every single day.

macylane4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all of your sunny wishes!!! It did quit raining during the day, so I finally got to ride with the top down!!! I loved Moomba beach, and tried the deep sea fishing...yet got sick! But ate the tuna and wahoo we caught for dinner!! Mmmmmm delicious!!! Madame Jannettes I would have to say was my favorite restaurant! The Aqua grill in the renissance was a great morning brunch! I would never reccommend Iguana Cantina...they were very rude to us, and told us they didn't like the way we looked so they kicked us out?!?! A person in our party is a man that was wearing womens shoes. I thought that was so rude! Also, I guess I wouldn't talk too highly about passions on the beach...I was sexually harrassed by one of the waiters, they apologized, but I couldn't continue to eat there after that! I'm with my fiance...comments and gestures to me was very innapropriate!!
As most people say...the inland is very island like...some dumpy areas, and NO road signs...very difficult to navigate! We saved a donkeys life...he got loose, and was hiding in some brush by the entrance of the national park...we reported him because he had a broken leg...they got someone out to help him immedialty!!! We also saved some broke down travelers on the side of the mountain coming back from the natural pool! They would have had to sleep out there...getting back to the city in the dark was another scary adventure!!!
All and all...Aruba had great snorkeling, and food! I had one bad meal, and that was at Caribbean palm village restaurant, but everywhere else was great!
Hope you all enjoy your future trips to Aruba!!! Bon binini!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aruba Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: